Saturday, August 9, 2008

TOD continues...

Well, the first day of Tournament of Death left me exhausted! I think it was because of all the unexpected stuff I ended up doing beside the actual writing -- like setting up a TOD blog and a Twitter account, for those who really want a blow-by-blow account of how I'm working on the project. It looks like it's paying off, though. I'm already getting some feedback and comments, and hopefully it only grows from here. I'm still not sure the donation buttons are working properly, but people can email me if the correct info doesn't come up on PayPal. Hopefully, before the end of the experiment, that'll work fine. And now I'm thinking that maybe I should make some Cafe Press merchandise, too -- if I can find the time! Let me know what you're interested in!

No comments: