Saturday, September 25, 2010

BEAST LEGENDS: Megajaws

SyFy - Original Air Date: 9/23/10

The BL teams goes from the Caribbean to the South Pacific to recreate the shark god Dakuwanga.  They research types of sharks, from bulls to reefs to the ancient megalodon.  They swim with sharks and build a scale model on the beach from sand.  They dive into the deep to find Dakuwanga's lair, and run into sea snakes on land.  (The god can be either man, shark, or snake.)  Then they create a CGI movie of Dakuwanga attacking a submarine.  Just another day at the Beast Legends lab.

SyFy seems to have timed this episode to coincide with the release of Sharktopus (Saturday, 9/25/10), and that's fine with me, as (coincidentally) I'm flogging a shark story right now, too: "Monster Shark," which just became available on Amazon for Kindle and Smashwords for other ebook formats.  I have special 99 cent pricing on the story until 10/2/10, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can.  On Smashwords, you have to use the discount code: AY48G. Yeah, I usually don't plug my own stuff in reviews, but with this kind of timing, how could I resist?  Enjoy.

No comments: