Saturday, July 21, 2012

My TOURNAMENT OF DEATH Kickstarter - FINAL DAYS!

We're just one weekend (three short days) away from the funding deadline for my Kickstarter project, and I've decided to sweeten the pot.

"SPONSOR A MONSTER"
I've lowered the costs on the "Name In Lights" backer levels, where you get to work with me to develop challenges (MONSTERS, traps, etc.), characters, and/or get someone in the book named in your honor.  This is your chance to have your Name In Lights -- and these levels make great gifts, too!

"FREE EARLY BACKER BOOK!" 
Everyone who pledges by Friday night will get an extra e-book sent to them (via site mail) on Saturday!  That's right, if you pledge now, you get a free book (related to Tournament of Death whether or not the Kickstarter succeeds.

SIGN UP NOW!

No comments: